- All About Driving provides driver education. Our program is certified by the State of Michigan.
- Our primary objective is to qualify teenagers to get their Michigan driver’s licensing certificates while delivering superior- quality instruction at a highly competitive price.
- We offer both Segment 1 and Segment 2 courses needed to get “Level 1” and “Level 2” licenses.
- Segment 1:
- Regular weekday class schedule: 4 days a week, 2 hours per day, over three weeks. Six hours of hands-on driving
- Holiday accelerated “special”: Twelve 2-hour sessions over the ’18/19 mid-winter break. Please note: All sessions will be from 10 am to noon EXCEPT the first day on Friday the 21st, which will run from noon to 2pm.
- Fee: $300.
- Minimum age: 14 years and 8 months.
- Segment 2:
- Class schedule: Friday through Sunday, 2 hours per day, over three days.
- Fee: $50.
- Requirements: Minimum of 90 days on Level 1 License; 30 hours of supervised driving
- Segment 1:
- Custom Programs: We can and have put together programs customized to your schedule and needs. For example, we have done special weekends-only, and morning programs for non-traditional students such as home-schoolers. Call us to let us help tailor a program for you.
- Group discounts: Join a Segment 1 program with your friends and family. Enroll with your group of 4 or more and each member will get a free Segment 2 class. Call us to let us know about your group.
- Adult instruction: Many of our customers are over the age of 18 who either choose to take the classes or prefer customized private instruction which we can tailor to specific needs at a highly competitive price.
In addition to basic driving skills, we emphasize safe driving attitudes and behaviors. Selecting a driving school is one of many important decisions a parent and teen may make. Driving by nature has an element of risk, which is why our mission is: “All About Driving” – Safely.