All About Driving School safety precautions taken to reduce the risk of Coronavirus:
- All driving instructors will be wearing face masks during both classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Students are required to wear face masks.
- All instructional areas, including both vehicles and classrooms, are cleaned with disinfectant before instruction periods.
- Students should reschedule their appointments if they’re feeling sick or have recently come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms. If students have either contracted COVID or have possibly been exposed to COVID, students are not allowed to return to instruction unless they have been determined to be not at-risk for transmission to others.
- Random temperature checks may be administered by instructors or staff.
- All Instructors and staff have received vaccinations.
- Social distancing requirements in compliance with State guidelines are in effect in classroom areas.