- Segment 2 is a three-day class consisting of six (6) hours of classroom instruction.
- Before enrollment:
- Students must have held a Level 1 License for three months.
- Students must have completed 30 supervised driving hours (including 2 hours at night)
- Please pre-register either on-line or by phone.
Tuition: $50. Full payment expected by first day of class.
Certificate Replacement: $10
Please bring the following to the first day of class:
- Segment 2 Contract (signed by a parent). Contracts can be printed from the link below or filled out first day of class.
- Level 1 License
- $50 (cash only please)
- Documentation showing 30+ hours of logged driving time
Certificates are given to students after successful completion of all requirements.
click here for the Segment 2 class schedule at our Waterford Location
click here to open and print the Segment 2 Student Contract
click here for information about Graduated Licensing
click here for the documentation required to apply for a Michigan license or ID
click here for a map to our location